My brain shut down


The photo I have chosen was taken in 2011, in my first Anime Expo with my big brother Dixon. I previous posts y have write about my otaku/friki brother; this photo is so special for my because this event was a type of otaku christening or something, and after this event I went to a lot of anime event more, also after this event I do my first cosplay of Hatsune Miku. Although actuality I don’t go to any anime event or similar and my brother neither, but I remember these days with love and happiness.  
My brother is wearing a Luck Skywalker cosplay, he’s a big fan of Star Wars and was my principal referent for my cosplay. I like this photo because his cosplay looks really cool with the sun’s illumination, although was taken with just a simple camera. That day we ate an instant ramen and he bought me a bunny hears and pocky. I remember I was really nervous so I dared not to ask any photo to a cosplayer, so my brother did that for me, that’s because I have the same face and the same body position in all photos.
I know my brother cosplay wasn’t professional, as are mine, but we both know how many efforts put in all costumes.   

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares