Some day I'll can post something about my loving chinos :( ... Some day...


I worked two or three times on my life, all was just with intention of earn money for me and my whims. I worked arranging clothes in a store and vendor of bags and heaters.
I think the job I would like to do most is … I really don’t know, I want to learn a lot when I leave the college, I think first I’ll need a boss to give me design’s commissions. After that, I suppose I would like to dedicate myself to organizing commercial projects of all kind together with other people; although I’m studying design, but I don’t like design things, I like organize process. How you can see I don’t know how to describe this because its recently I realized that it's something I like to do, the closest thing that I have as a reference is the final project that we did some colleagues for the course of  the Communication of the design’s project,  where we had to do a project from zero: Our project was a thematic funerary. This idea born like a joke from a colleague, but it finished like a real subject for the project. I was in charge of the project’s logistic part, I investigated the way funerals were made in the past, the legal section for a funerary, I defined exactly what we want to achieve and how long while I have the constant Constanza's support, my principal colleague in all this project; she was in charge to be the group’s accountant and the “cold head”. Although it was a very long and laborious process, I enjoyed it a lot because I learned about laws, bank credits, competitive funds and above all about organization.
The qualities to do this work are: leadership, perseverance, a lot of free time and little self-care (physical and mental health), because after my experience in this work I understood the great effort it suppose create a project from zero, this means for me a lot of argued with my colleagues, poorly sleep and totally put a side my rest time. All this make me think if we needed to do all this for a college work then in the real life will be so much complicated, although I think this is very interesting.     
I think I’ll be good doing this because I think I’m responsible, very strict and organized, but at the same time I don’t see myself achieving this thing’s type alone because I know what are my limits and these are mainly the mathematics, define a topic and I need be more understanding for the works (I like to do the work right now, efficiently and very quickly). Because although I’m organized for work, I do not serve for the "free projects" type, I need a base on to work and for that my teammates will be.
My mayor reference for this job is the professor Felix Maldonado, actuality he’s a design’s consultant and Communication professor of the design’s project in the Universidad de Chile.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares