Technology


Today I must write a post about my favorite piece of technology and this topic make me so happy because I love my computer and my phone, but more my computer.

I got my first PC when I was ten years old and this was so big and ugly, but with this computer I meet the Internet. My second PC was a president’s gift and this was a notebook Compaq, with this notebook I meet League of Legends and I turned into a ratgirl. My third computer was a Lenovo notebook too and this was very resistant because I remember I accidentally dropped it a lot of times but it still working, in fact I sold this laptop to my big brother and still working. The actual laptop that I have is a gamercomputer!! Even though I only use this for my college’s works and for play Lol and Sims 4, This notebook is a Lenovo Legion Y520 and have lights in the board. Accidentally I drop juice in the board but still working. Yep, I dont know how care my things... 

I like my PC more than my phone because in the PC you can do more things at the same time in different windows.   

Comentarios


  1. I will always be jealous of your luminous keyboards. Question, you play Melon heart on the PC or the cell phone?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajjajaj I really like that you accept the lol in your life, i play too

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, you have had many accidents with your computers D: ...my actualy computer is a laptop Lenovo too!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares