Better later than never


Today I must write about a group that I would like to see in a concert
I don’t like the concerts because these scares me, so I haven’t gone to any concert. The idea of stay surrounded for people and the sound of music too loud, this really scares me. Neither I like to listen music without earphones even in my house because I think this maybe can bother my neighbors. Anyway, I will talk about a group that I like: Kard!    

I’m so happy, this will be my first post of “Chinos”. Stan Chinos pa Ingles!

They are a K pop mixed-gender group composed of members J.Seph, BM, Somin and Jiwoo. They officially debuted on July 19, 2017, with the EP Hola Hola. I don’t have any bias (favorite), I like them like group, and they are very interested in the Latin culture and they are trying to speak spanish. 
I meet them in Youtube with Don’t recall song, my favorite songs are Rumor, Don’t recall, Oh nanana and Bomb Bomb.Their style is like reggaeton, it’s funny because I don’t like this musical genre but how I don’t understand what they said then I don’t have any problem to listen them. Wikipedia says their gender is K-pop, Hip-hop and Dancehall…I don’t know what is the last. I mean, I hear K pop, I don’t know about music. Lol.
Usually I have seen them in Youtube, where I can see their MV’s, their Tv shows and their live presentation without all the problems that I told in the begin of this post. I think the grace of the kpop isn’t ear the group sing, because usually the Idols don’t sign, they use playback and autotune, etc. The grace of the kpop is see the group dance and act on the stage or in a Music Video.   


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares