Mothra Queen Of the Monsters


Today I would like talk to you about DESTOROYAH but I haven’t seen the movie of Godzilla vs DESTOROYAH yet, that’s why I can’t. However, the name of this monster is really epic if you say it in Japanese because in English there must to be Destroyah or something like that, but in Japanese is DEEEEEEEESuTOROYAAAAH (Deeeeeesutoroiaaaaaaa).

Resultado de imagen para destoroyah


Anyway, today I’ll talk to you about the Queen of Monsters Mothra, the giant moth.

Recently I’ve seen Godzilla King of the Monsters, that was an awesome film and thanks to it I could meet the Kaiju universe. I have already seen Godzilla 1954, Godzilla Raids again, Mothra (1961), Gorgo y Superman se citan en Tokyo (I'm sorry, but the name in Spanish is too cool how to be written in English), King Kong vs Godzilla, Godzilla Final Wars, Shin Godzilla, Godzilla 2014 and Godzilla KOTM.

For now, my favorite Kaiju is Mothra the giant moth. She's more than a giant monster, she's a goddess and protects our world and the humans from ourselves (lol) and the attacks of others Kaijus like Godzilla. For me she’s a real hero, not like the bipolar Godzilla that in one movie he wants to protect us, in the next one he wants to destroy all, in the next one he wants to protect his territory, but in the next one he dies for us, etc. Mothra always wants protect us! and she has given her life for us in many occasions, but thanks to her powers she can comeback as a larva and be a beautiful moth again.    
I meet her in Godzilla KOTM, her character design in this movie is simply gorgeous, but I think I prefer her design in the Heisei era because in this movies series she look so cute and fluffy and hers eyes are too big, and I don’t know, she is so beautiful ;---;

Resultado de imagen para mothra king of the monsters
Mothra/ Godzilla King of the monsters.

Imagen relacionada
Mothra/ Heisei era.

In fact, the American version of Mothra vs Godzilla movie (1964) they translated as Godzilla vs The Thing!! And on the promotional poster they wrote “CENSORED, behind this panel is “The Thing” The Producers of this motion picture take this precaution to spare those who cannot take its full horror…for those who can…see the film from the beginning” ... And one more thing, in this movie she takes Godzilla from his tail and drags him across the floor, this is the scene of my banner.

Mothra is the most beautiful kaiju

Imagen relacionada
*Angry moth noises*

Comentarios

  1. How is the sound of the moths?? xP

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! So many Godzilla fims I haven't seen! I think I saw Godzilla vs the Sea Monster when it first came out: but I don' remember too many of the others. Which is the one when he attacks Tokyo???

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares