My brother...one of the few serious topics I'll write


In this post I have to write about a family member and as the teacher (The eternal Sensei!) wrote about his brother, I’ll do the same thing: I’ll talk about my big brother Dixon.
He’s most than my brother, he is my godfather, and we’ve always been very close. I remember he brought me my school supplies and the cereal for my breakfast and for the Once (I’ll not call it dinner! Its ONCE, and nobody can change my mind).

Before he had a shop where he sold anime merchandising like figures, posters and pins, also movies, series and doramas, but the business didn't work so I started working in an office, I have no idea what it does there, and over the weekends it sells video games for PS4. He has a wife and a daughter, the last one stole me the place of His Girl … I’m now in the second place… I hope…
For my he’s the second representation of the effort and the hard work (the first place is for my mother) because he always is working and now he’s studying…something, I don’t remember what, but he’s studying just to keep climbing positions in his work and be better and better at what he does. 

He has always taught me to strive in everything I do and always give the maximum of myself.
Even though he no longer lives with our parents and me, I know that I can always count on him in everything he needs.

Comentarios

Entradas populares