The best day ever


Today I want to talk about the best birthday that I have since years, it was my 20th birthday, my first birthday only with my friends.

My birthday in the year of 2018 was Friday; even this can look great because the week finally finish, this was not like that. For the next week, we had to submit a lot of task like prototypes, one report, typography sketches, etc. I do not remember, I can just remember the feel of the stress.
Anyway, my birthday was prepared with many days in advance by my friends and me. We know that we are a group of otakus, so we all was according to go to a restaurant of Japanese food (Yup…what are you expected from me? Italian food?). My friend Coni found the restaurant in Internet, but this was too expensive, so I propose another restaurant where they sold Ramen, this one was too cheap but this was too far away from the university.
In this moment, Coni search images from the restaurant and we saw the paradise:

IN THIS RESTAURANT YOU CAN SIT IN THE FLOOR!!!!!!!
(well…is similar, in really are seats in the floor and you can put your legs under the table) 

Imagen relacionada

Coni immediately made the reserves and after the class, we and others two friends (Pao and Diego) went to the restaurant. The restaurant was relatively near from the university, so we go just walking. On arrival, the waiters asked us that take off our shoes and I was like:  OMGGGG THIS IS SO JAPANESEEEE. And they carry us to our “room”. (That restaurant had themed rooms where they take care of customers)

We ordered 4 servings of rice, 4 miso soup, two servings of gyozas and 1 Bento (This was shared between all of us). I remember that I ordered Occha tea because the sodas was too much expensive, but the taste of this drink was horrible… like burning rice water.

In a moment, Diego was to the bathroom and he was taking a long time, so Pao was watch why he doesn’t comeback. About five minutes later the lights went out, and they and two servings more entered through the door of the room with a piece of cake and signing Happy Birthday, and was like “AWWW this is so cuteee”, and Coni signing too, and the other people in the room signing too and was too nice.

After the cake, the waiters they left us an ice cream of Matcha, but we didn’t know it in this moment so we think that was a mint ice cream.

And this was my best birthday ever. When I arrived to my house I started with my tasks…

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares