You can't stop me!


After to think for a lot of time about what I can write for this post I came to the conclusion that I really couldn't talk seriously with anyone I admire, I would nervous or something. Besides, I can't think of anyone to talk to one-on-one right now, I have my whole brain focused on my project for Taller. But now, two weeks late, I remembered who I’m and what I like to write: shitposting! And I have this nice picture from a magazine, so today I will talk about a date one-on-one conversation I would like to have with Godzilla, specifically the first Godzilla from the movie: Gojira.


The real conversation in this case would be with the actor inside the Gojira suit: Haruo Nakajima, BUT NO! I want to talk with the character of Gojira, obviously inside on a fictional world where he can understand me... I mean, just look those lady’s, they’re happy with Godzilla next to them…

Resultado de imagen para quien estaba dentro del primer traje de godzilla

He’s Gojira, the first Godzilla, he appeared in the 1954 film where he attacks the Tokio Bay and left a lot of chaos and destruction with his passage. This movie doesn’t present to Gojira like a monster that wants to kill the humans, this movie presents him like a creature created by the radiation of the nuclear tests and his instinct of supervene left the chaos. In the end of this movie Gojira die by the Oxygen Destroyer bomb, and then the human characters said if the people continue with the nuclear test other monsters can appear by our guilt.

I would like to ask him what things he eats or what he feed on besides nuclear radiation, I would also like to ask him if he have any kind of hatred towards humans for having created him. 
I can't believe I just wrote this...

Why you find this person interesting.” …Person?!! HAHAHAHA, Ok, I’m sorry, I wrote more than 250 words, I’m out.

Long live the King.

Imagen relacionada

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares