Second Excersice: CITY

A city I'd like to visit sometime is Tokyo, specifically Akihabara.
For the mayority part of my life I was an otaku because my big brother who liked so much the anime and manga, he inherited to me his likes. To visit Akihabara is really a big dream for us, but now for more reasons that don't include the anime or manga, for example the lenguaje, the food, the fashion, and the "kawaii" culture.   

Tokyo is Japan's capital that contains the mayority part of the country's moviment, this is one of their principal touristic's point and I think there is the first face who a foreigner see of Japan. In the street of this city we can find all kinds of street food like: Okonomiyaki, Takoyaki, Yakisoba, Kakigori, and obviously Ramen. For another way, I know that Akihabara it is known for to be the center of the otaku culture: is a shopping area where we can find especially electronic stuff, fasion variety and a lot of  anime, manga and videogames. If Im'not wrong, Akihabara and Shibuya are the principal point of fashion for young people, and we can find all kind of clothes. Visit Tokyo is very expensive.

If someday I cand visit Akihabara or Tokyo I'd eat a lot of food: the real Takoyaki and the real Ramen, buy clothes especially dresses, sweatshirt, shoes and heels and skirt, all this with kawaii style, buy anime merchandising and a lot of kawaii things.

I'd like to visit Tokyo with my big brother because thanks to him I known all this little world that Japan given us, and after all we both are otakus.

Comentarios

  1. Hi, I like to visit Tokyo too, his culture is amazing.
    Also I like the anime and manga's stuff, but I'm more related on the ancient culture, because in the last year I was practicing Ninjutsu.
    Regards !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. If you go remember to look for a Disney store so you can buy me a Captain America Tsum Tsum

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares