Bread for English!!


Today I have to talk about a walk that I would to do again, however how I have said before I don’t like go out from my house, so I don’t have any walk I would to do again, also my family and my haven’t take vacations since 7 year for lack of money and for lazy. We really love staying home.
End of the post. Thank you very much for read. Good Night
It’s a joke, I still need fulfill at least 140 words, so today I will tell you about my wonderful adventures of the walk I do daily: Go to buy bread.
The magnificent place where I go to buy bread is in the little corner grocers, in the neighbor’s house, here the bread tastes bad but is the best bread that we can found among the three grocers that are here.
I had enjoyed this walk this afternoon because it’s the place where I bought the bread for the Once and it’s the place where I will go tomorrow again. I would like to do this walk again because if I don’t go I will don’t have bread for the Once, this mean I don’t like this walk neither, and I would like to order bread for delivery, but this will be more expensive and I don’t know if this is possible, however I don’t have any walk that I remember so I have write about this.
In this grocer I buy bread and something for this, for example cheese, eggs or jam. But sometimes, when I feel “rebellious” I buy cookies or candies because I can.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares