Free Topic


Resultado de imagen para shitposting
The topic of this post its free…this surprised me in the beginning because I don't knew about what write (In fact, That's why it takes me about 3 weeks to write this post), so as I still don't know what I can write about today, I’ll talk to you about why I like distort the topics that our teacher give us and write something totally random or, how I like naming my posts, shitposting.

The main reason that’s why I write ridiculous things it’s because I want have fun while I think in an idea and while I write this, too because I want give fun to the readers of the posts (I mean the teacher and my 3 friends…) and I really hope they laugh while they read it. I think there’s a certain degree of beauty in the fact of bring to absurd a topic proposed for a task and still respect all the required parameters to complete it, this generally are: write at least 200 words, thing that I do, answer 4 questions, thing that I do too, and leave a comment in the blog of the teacher and three classmates, thing that I don’t always do.

Anyway, have fun doing task makes them less “heavy” and take away from them this “weight” of be a “task that will be evaluated in the future”, so I personally recommend you write shitposting. Do it with no shame, classmates!

Comentarios

  1. hahaha! I think after reading your blog I'll make a shitposting publication.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares