Not Godzilla for today

Resultado de imagen para zombies


I believe that in the future we will be invaded by zombies. Ideally, they should be slow-moving zombies, but that wouldn't be fun, so I hope they're the ones who run very fast and jump to the people's necks… but actually the zombies doesn’t jump to the people’s necks, but in my future this will be.

As in my future we are being invaded by zombies there is no society or work, then I wouldn't have an occupation as such, rather I would be worried about surviving and running from the veryultramegafast zombies, although as I smoke as a chimney surely my lungs will not allow me to escape and I’ll end up being a zombie within 5 minutes of starting the invasion… On second thought, maybe that would be fine, it gives me a lot of bothered have to think about how to survive, escape the zombies, face another group of survivors, look for weapons, food, water... Nope, I can't, I prefer be a zombie

As I'm on the assumption that I became a zombie at the 5 minutes since started the invasion then my teammates will be other people who are also zombies and we would be looking for humans to eat <3. Eventually I will have managed to eat many humans, transformed other humans into zombies and I'll enjoy my non-life while I rot like a zombie.

DUDE! It’ll be the apocalypse; everything will be destroyed and with smelled rotten from the zombies, the cities will be devasted. My zombies friends and me would be everywhere, running and jumping at the necks of the surviving humans, the nights would be dark and our zombies roars would be heard for miles. I really hope that the light and the internet will continue working in my apocalyptic future. Human or zombie I have to keep playing Lol.


Comentarios

  1. this is extreme! but i also think that would be easier to be a zombie than to fight againts them

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares