Road to bronze!


Resultado de imagen para league of bronze

Today I will tell you about climbing to gold in Lol to get the Golden Skin ... Personally... nope, I didn't get it :(((((

League of Legends it’s a videogame that I play since 7 years ago, before I was much more competitive, I used to try very hard to learn to play and level up, today I only play because Lol its funny and I enjoy playing.

In Lol there’s a series of levels where the players can catch it if they play rankeds, iron, bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond, challenger and master (or master and challenger, I don’t remember). My object in each season is level up to gold, I always achieve it but usually its difficult by the same players. For any reason the people takes too much serous the game and it stress me because actually I don’t care win o loose, I only want have a good time, but the player always insulted themselves or directly play bad deliberately to ruin the experience and the game of others players. It’s pretty frustrating, but after playing for 7 years I'm used to it.

  I usually silence the chat for focus on the game and not in the player who is insulted to other players, this complicates the game because I leave the communication with my team, but I prefer it before to read a 13 year old kid that don't stop crying for a Yasuo 10/0.

As I'm no longer so addicted with Lol I hardly play rankeds anymore, only normal where people just play... as it should be. I think I'm still in time to go up in gold, but I'm not too worried, I'm in Silver I with 90 points, I should get to 100 points for level up to gold, whether or not I can do it no longer is that important. I enjoy video games more playing with my friends.

Comentarios

Entradas populares